Join me in helping you realize your dream in calling Bainbridge Island your home.
-Call me; I’m ready to help.
Awarded the International Sterling Society Designation
-Top 20% of Coldwell Banker Sales Associates Internationally
- On my very first visit to Bainbridge Island I fell in love. I knew immediately this was an exceptional place, one I would be blessed to call home. The unique beauty of the island and the wholesomeness of the people contributed to my single-minded focus to move my family here.
- Like any worthwhile endeavor this process didn’t happen overnight. It consisted of my husband and I making several trips from our home in Portland, Oregon to find a home and learn about the schools and the territory in general.
- The difficulty of selling a home and finding a new one are still very fresh in my memory. There is of course, no “easy” way to make such a transition. However, there are resources and strategies that can make the whole process go much smoother.
- Having a pro-active agent to act in your absence and be your eyes and ears on the ground as well as understand the difficulty of moving a family to unfamiliar territory is invaluable.
- In addition to being a licensed broker I am a member of the National Association of Realtors and Kitsap county Association of Realtors.
- I have over 25 years experience in marketing, sales and contract negotiations.
- This experience has provided me the skills necessary to recognize and work with all personality types while providing a win–win scenario for all parties involved.
- I take pride in accessing my client’s needs and making them my own.
Working With Me...
- The passion I have for what I do, the confidence and pride I have in the community in which I live, along with my ultimate desire to provide exceptional and disciplined service are paramount to my success.
- I welcome the opportunity to introduce you to this amazing island and lifestyle. Join me in helping you realize your dream in calling Bainbridge Island your home. Call me; I’m ready to help.
- I take pride in accessing my client’s needs and making them my own.
- However, the way in which problems are resolved is one of remaining calm and putting ego aside while never losing sight of the ultimate goal.
- Passion, pride, confidence and exceptional persistence make me a powerful ally in attaining your dream home. I’m waiting for your call!
What my clients have to say...
Our agents were Carii Clawson and Tom Schirle. We cannot begin to tell you what an amazing job of selling our home these two agents did! They were both very professional and very friendly. They helped smooth the transition of selling our home and helped with the stress associated with it. They made the process of selling our home in this tough market a breeze. They took care of all the problems that came up and we really appreciate their expertise and knowledge. We really like the fact that we were able to work with 2 agents, and we highly recommend Tom and Carii to anyone who needs to sell their home or property
- Sincerely. Dave and Virginia
I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful experience I had with you while working on the property sale on Miller Road. You were both really on the ball in all facets of the transaction start to finish. Your handling of paperwork and attention to detail was top notch. That was a very challenging transaction and without your experience and expertise I highly doubt we could have brought the parties together and reached a successful outcome.
Most importantly, and most worthy of note, was how much you cared for your client and represented their interests to the highest level possible. I was extremely impressed with your way of doing business and will always feel confident and comfortable working with you. I think you both are outstanding brokers and people as do many other brokers who have worked with you. You both have excellent reputations as individuals and of course as a team.
Thanks again for a great transaction!
- Best Mark
This letter is to give my highest recommendation for Tom Schirle & Carii Clawson as listing agents. One of the biggest frustrations other agents and clients have in real estate is communication from the listing agents. Tom & Carii go out of their way to communicate on a regular and timely basis. This results in them not only holding deal together that might easily fall apart in this fragile real estate market but by having the reputation as communicators they have won widespread acceptance in the real estate community in general.
You could not ask for more competent help I selling your property than using Tom & Carii as your listing agents. In my 20+ years at Windermere I have rarely seen this kind of energy, dedication and know how.
-Sincerely, Casey McGrath, Branch Manager / Windermere Real Estate West Sound Inc.
The photos are amazing! We cannot thank you enough for the hard work you have put into this house- we really appreciate it. I have mentioned to you before and I will mention to everyone I know on the island that are blessed to have met you guys. It’s like we are touched by the “angels”. Thank you so much!
Karen, Sid, Buddy and Sheeta.
Well, my home is sold and I am beginning a new chapter in my life. Being a widow and alone, the task of selling and moving seemed impossible and frightening and everything negative I could think of. That is to say, that is how I felt before I met you. Your warm and moving spirit gave me the energy and confidence in myself that I could accomplish the task. You took on duties way beyond your job as my realtor and I appreciated it so much. Every time I called you you either answered the phone immediately or returne my call within minutes. You made me feel that no problem I faced was too small to bother you with. You are a real asset to your profession and any one to have you representing them is really most fortunate.
I am writing to express my husband's and my heartfelt thanks to Tom and Carii for all they did to facilitate the sale of our home.
We know several real estate agents and frankly we felt a bit guilty about choosing to work with Carii and Tom. We decided to sign with them because we felt they were the best fit for us. We recognized immediately that they took their business very seriously and were willing to put in the extra work necessary to help us prepare our home. We also really appreciated the honest feedback we got from them about our home and what it would take from us to help get it sold for the best price.
Carii and Tom kept us informed as we made decisions and gave us advice while always respecting that they were our decisions to make.
Because of work my husband is away a great deal of the time, therefore all the activities surrounding preparing the home and then later taking care of my dogs etc... fell on me. Carii and Tom helped me prepare the house for every showing, sometimes even taking my dogs for a walk. I can't even count the amount of times they stepped up to help me from beginning to end, going way beyond the scope of their job description to help.
Selling my home and moving out of state was a huge undertaking. But as difficult as it was, I know beyond a doubt that without Carii and Tom it would have been a lot harder!!! We couldn't have picked better agents for us!
Diane B. & Scott M.